Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Now's Not the Time to Panic

I woke up this morning on the proverbial wrong side of the bed. I had a headache. I was grumpy and stressed about money. I told myself despite my worry and stress, being self-destructive will not help. I changed my attitude, made the best of my day, had my "metabolism re boost meal" at lunch; aka McDonald's, and got on the bike right away after work. I rode 7.77 miles!!! I fought the wind, battled uphill and burned over 1,000 calories in an hour! It was great!!! My speedometer clocked me at 24 mph pedaling downhill too!!!!

All I can do is pray and keep myself positive. I know God will see me/us through the hardships and difficulties we have been experiencing w/moving into our house, getting settled, and closing the apartment chapter in our lives. A few stressful weeks remain. I know the road to normalcy is ahead of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment